Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Movie Missed (Not Berlin Post)

Yesterday (Tuesday) was an interesting day for me. Well, on Monday, I had asked Frank if he wanted to go see the new Harry Potter film that came out here in Germany last week (I think). Well, I had found out on Monday that some of the theaters in Germany do play original languages for the films. Granted they only play like once a week (later found out that they play actually once a day), but hey, we don't really miss out all that much.

Well, Frank said sure, so we went yesterday to see Harry Potter. Come to find out that even though the guy at the ticket window, that I talked to on Monday, said that Harry Potter was at 7:30pm yesterday and today (Wednesday), it actually showed yesterday at 3pm. We were just "slighty" late. :-)

Well, were going down there tonight to see if we can catch it. Well, after walking away yesterday we got a bite to eat at a corner cafe (food was really good and cheap, had a Gryo Pizza! hehe). Forgot to take a picture though. Oh well, maybe next time.

That's it for now, now I'm going to get back to working on this past weekend blog. Its going to be a little messy in the postings, but I'll try to keep it somewhat organized. More later. :-)

No comments: