Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The changing of names

Hey there everyone,

My brother asked a good question of me the other day, and I figured I'd just address it here. He was curious as to why I would change names and/or not use the full names of those I know, and well... It's kind of weird, I'm all for the internet and the sharing of information, and yet at the same time, I'm one for one's own privacy as well. For those of you who already know me and who "Frank" truly is, then it doesn't really matter, but for those that come by this blog randomly, then they just experience what joys I'm having over here. I mean, I guess if you are curious as to who is who, then I guess you can shoot me an email (if you know what that email is), but I'm one to try to keep everyones privacy... well... private.

Its kind of silly I know, but until such a time where there is no one out that can use information maliciously, I figured why give them that information on a silver platter. Well, I have to get to work. TTFN

No comments: